Holly’s House Inc.
Holly’s House is a non-residential child and adult victim advocacy center serving individuals in southwest Indiana. Holly's House exists to empower victims of intimate crime and abuse by providing support, promoting justice, and preventing violence. The vision for Holly's House is to be a local leader in preventing intimate crime and supporting victims and their families, while bringing awareness to the community. Individuals who have experienced child abuse, domestic violence, or sexual assault can contact Holly's House to learn more about their services.
How May Holly's House Help You?
- I am concerned about a child and want to REPORT ABUSE
- I NEED INFORMATION to help an adult who may be the victim of domestic violence or sexual assault
- I need SUPPORT AFTER ABUSE
- I want to help PREVENT ABUSE
- I want to HELP HOLLY’S HOUSE
- I need a SAFE PLACE to stay.
Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office
It is the goal of the Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office to provide the most efficient and effective law enforcement service to the citizens of Vanderburgh County. To increase the safety of our community, we have established multiple ways for you to furnish information anonymously regarding criminal or suspicious activity. Vanderburgh County is a wonderful place to live, work, relax and raise a family. Working together, we will keep it safe for everyone.
Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office, Operations Center, Evansville, IN 47711
The Sheriff’s Office Victim Service Specialist can assist juvenile and adult victims with a wide range of resources offered within our community.
• Being a liaison between crime victims and law enforcement
• Help residents of Vanderburgh County navigate the legal system
• Assist victims when filing a protection order
• Assisting with compensation
• Crisis intervention
• Case status update
• Community Referrals
• Provide Education and information to prevent further victimization